Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
ccminer is not supporting the older cuda gpus by default (compute capability 3.5 and smaller)
SeH last edited by
To use the ccminer in pimp with older nvidia cards you have to compile it by yourself.
- download the latest source code on github
- in the makefile delete the #-sign at the beginning of the line in which the nvidia-architecture is chosen
- sh ./build.sh
- make install
- start ccminer manually from your install directory: ./ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:5555 -u [your XMR address] -p x
Instead of step 5 perhaps put it in /opt/miners/ccminer and run it with pimp / minerfarm :)
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC