Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
trouble getting 13th 1080ti gpu on h110 pro btc+
stas last edited by melt
Hello. I have 6 analog rigs:
h110 pro btc+
13 msi gaming x 1080ti cards
3 x 1600w superflower power supply
old 4 rigs works normaly with all 13 cards
but new 2 rigs see only 12 cards each. if you connect all 13 cards pimp is not boot. if you disconnect one cars it works well. I change power connections, change cards, change rasers in any variants. and all 2 new rigs sees only 12 cards.
also when i try to setup "ethos" is sees all 13 cards well
bios on MBs is latest. but old rigs use a 2.4.2-all, and new use a 2.5 pimp version!!! may be pimp 2.5 works wrong???
what the problem, my friends? Thank you.
stas last edited by
is there support? i write pipl 2.x.x. and it see all 13 cards as well. here is a bug in 2.5 !!!
Moved to hardware troubleshooting - not a software issue
Any luck with PiMP 2.8.6? Let us know! There are many pimps with 13 GPU rigs on that board. Thanks!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC