Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Command to turn off LED's on NVIDIA cards!
what about amd strix 580's can I turn the leds of on them?
You could just push the button on the card... But a programatic method is coming!
Thanks but there is no button on the ASUS Radeon Strix RX 480 I can find...
Ah... You said Strix 580's first. The 580's support ASUS's Aura LED lighting, and should have a wee button that lets you pick the color. Press five times and the led's turn off.
I looked and can not find one on it.
michelharingsma last edited by
pitty its not working on msi 1080gtx cards
jlminer13 last edited by
Does this work for all Nvidia cards? Doesn't seem to have any affect on mine.
It works on some. Whichever mfgs decided to implement the function.
imthematador last edited by
doesnt work on EVGA 1070 FTW either.
Thank you sjnorre,
Turned off 4 out of my 4 EVGA's 1070's.
I ssh in and use: nvidia-settings --assign GPULogoBrightness=0
Then the enter key
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC