Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Differences in power (6 x Asus 1060 6GB)
maciej1 last edited by
I have set with 6x Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Strix 6gb with software OC (+200 core, +600 Mem) and my Mh/s looks like:
why they are so different?
Unfortunately, applying the same core and mem settings doesn't always work in practice as you've found up re your uploaded image. Given this, you may need to then fine tune each card individually for example, until each card hits around 21 Mh/s if that's what your aiming for.
Also, please if you have not done so already checkout gputool: How to Overclock NVIDIA and AMD GPUs: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/31/gputool-how-to-overclock-nvidia-and-amd-gpus - and nearer the bottom of the post, users have posting their overclocking settings which maybe helpful.
Please fee free to chat with us and other members via the Discord app, and please update us as to how you get on.
Thank you for your support,
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC