after 20 hours miner will crush on 7 gpu

• miner claymore will stop after 17 or 20 hours
    everything works perfect with excellent hashrate on stock clocks after 17 hours 5 gpu will hang together
    i tried on windows it working perfect for days with no crash

• Support

Hello Techno,

Sorry to hear this - Could you provide more info re are you using Claymore Dual miner or Claymore zCash miner (as each miner uses different versions).

Also, a new pimpup for the Claymore miner was released today, might be worth updating via “pimpup” and re testing to see if the problem persists.

Also, might be worth re-seating the riser cards for all gpu’s and motherboard pcie/pci slots in case their has been some movement. This is always the first thing I do re troubleshooting.

Please do keep us updated re this.

Best,
    Louis

• i will update it and see
    claymore zcash miner

• miners crashing after a period of time on my setup usually have to do with bad power cables. my risers come with sata to 6-pin and those connections have burned out after miners running for days and weeks. sometimes they aren't even clicked together 100%. i would check there first.

I have a neat trick for testing power inconsistencies. I use https://github.com/DominiLux/amdgpu-pro-fans to also control my fans, and with the miner stopped (so you don't create heat) use the command to set the fans to speed 2 which stops the fan. A badly powered riser wont change the fan speed so look for one still running.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.