Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
03-07-2018 Clubhouse Call: Release schedule, shoutouts, evaluating new(s) ideas
em-ly last edited by
Intros (intro thread: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/1465/please-introduce-yourself-here/ )
ethminer and kuda miner are ready for beta, should be released by this weekend, still doing some testing on the backend
Release Schedule: Yay or Nah?
Want to keep things agile, but set up predictable schedule for dev and for marketing, and also give consistency for users.
establish a standard way of using pivotal tracker to meet goals
determine more effective use of pivotal tracker for the agile method.
it would help customers schedule updates based off of our internal update schedule
There's not a need to release a new miner the second that it comes out. You can use the reason to say that there needs to be testing before it gets released.
- Holla to xTWx and Preddy, their farm is over 840 GPUs and we are proud of them!!!
- @ldemorgan4 killing it in support <3 <3 <3
- Hardware exchange on the forum?
- Market place section
- Way of tracking good trades/bad trades
- Concern about safety
- Tracking known scams
- Without the correct moderation it's a danger point
BITCOIN CASH: THE CRYPTO THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
- Would you have committed insider trading for BCC? https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pam4xn/coinbase-insider-trading-lawsuit-gdax-bitcoin-cash
- They're the only US authorized payment process
- Both PayPal and Amazon are in the news for coming out with crypto approaches
- They set a day publically, and then they opened it ten days earlier, and the employees knew about it beforehand, coinbase is at fault.
- Would you submerge your rig in a vat of oil? https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/437gnn/immersion-cooling-bitcoin-mining
- Purified Mineral oil is the way to go, doesn't make a gummy stick residue. When you put your rigs in an oil bath, you've destroyed all warrantys and the resell value
- Memory speed does not improve being emerged into a vat of oil. You don't have to worry about overheating, it's more distributed, you don't have to worry about dust and air.
- Also fans: either ruined or you have to manipulate the rig to not run while in the oil, or they're burn out.
THE BITCOIN IS OUT THERE
- Dedicate your GPU to finding (celestial) life! https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59kdwn/cryptocurrency-miners-are-limiting-the-search-for-alien-life-now-gpu-seti
- SETI can't find gpu cards, just like gamers and miners are competing.
- Wanna Bitcoin? Beat this game: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bj578v/montecrypto-steam-bitcoin-puzzle-game
Beta Team Question:
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC