Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Changing Coins in Miner.Farm
I would like to change coins in Claymore via MinerFarm but have not been able to find the subject on the forum. My initial thought would be to set up multiple agents, each with different default claymore confs and active/deactivate them through Miner.Farm when wanted. Is my thought process correct?
You create a profile for each coin you wish to mine, then switch between them as desired.
@anjin Thanks for the response! Simple enough.
@anjin Just to confirm, you mean to add a new miner profile with pimp --add correct? I tried to create second profile with pimp --add 1651 (claymore dual) but it uses the same pcfg so I am still unable to switch between coins.
Follow this guide, and setup a
user profile, by starting with a copy of the
@anjin Thanks for the help. Worked like a charm!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC