Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Problem with 2451 profile
I want to use 2451 profile for eth, but have some problem:
You need to run the "pimpup" command and install the ethminer application before you can install the profile.
Oh and you need to disable the onboard Intel video card, or it will cause more issues.
Thank you! I have MSI Z270 SLI PLUS, how can I disable onboard intel video card? Some ideas?:)
According to the manual for that MB (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-SLI-PLUS#down-manual)
- Go to BIOS
- Press F7 to see advanced options
- Select Settings
- Select Advanced
- Select Integrated Graphics Configuration
- Select PEG
- Save and Reboot (usually F10)
- Connect display to the video card in the first long PCIe slot closest to the CPU.
- You may have to reboot again to initialize a display.
Ok, I will try today! :)
After that is successful, you need to delete the gpu-config.json file in /root and then run gputool --config to make a new gpu-config.json file without the Intel card.
Then edit that file to add specific tuning for your GTX 1060s.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC