Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
ethminer makes gpu rx 580 hot
ph75 last edited by
hello everybody, how to set fan control when ethminer using? i tried it and gpu get hot very quick, when mining with sgminer the temp of gpus is 48-50 grad but with ethminer its 70 !!! any ideas where and how to put more fan speed?
That's what happens deep in the mines...
You can use gputool to set the fanspeeds.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC