Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Need a list of what miner for what coin
mosesong last edited by
For many newbies (including me), we struggle with understanding what miner should be used for what coin. The Pimp manual only cover the popular few coins, but many coins are available out there, so I think we should all contribute and list the miner in PIMP that's suitable for certain coin. I will start mine:
Claymore - single miner for Ethereum, UBIQ
What miner should we use for Zencash, Vertcoin, Verge Coin, BitcoinGold?
Good question. Miner is per algorithm soyou look at the algorithm. BitcoinGold for example is Equihash, which is the same algorithm as Zcash. So you can use any of the Zcash profiles to mine Zcash, Zcash Classic, BitcoinGold, and any other equihash algos. It even says so right in the .pcfg files for the miners!
Hope this answers your question. PiMP supports as many coins and algorithms as possible.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC