Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Report Claims Samsung Is Producing 3nm ASIC Chips — Speculators Assume First Customer Is a Bitcoin Mining Rig Manufacturer
The electronics giant and largest corporation in South Korea, Samsung, is in the midst of creating 3-nanometer (3nm) semiconductors for a Chinese application-specific IC firm, sources have said. The new chip design has caused speculation among the crypto community that it’s possible Samsung may be creating application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for bitcoin miners. Sources Say […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC