Welcome to the PiMP OS and Miner.farm forum.

Claymore 11.0 ETH only vs EthOS Claymore 11.0 ETH only

• Hi Pimp Support.

I'm really new to Pimp, so be easy. :)

I've been running Ethos, and looking to switch across, what I noticed yesterday with my Asrock BTC+ (12 x Asus RX570 4GB mining cards + 1 x Sapphire RX580 8GB, all with Samsung memory), if I use the same clock, core and power settings as I use in Ethos, I'm approx. 20MH/s down in hashrate on the whole rig. Anyone with experience that can point me in the best direction to look for a solution?

I also do not have a GUI, or RDP desktop available, it has a PCIE header error, I can only access it via SSH. I have posted this info in an RDP thread on this forum.

https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/1730/problem-with-rdp-vnc/8

Many thanks
    Steven

• Staff

Where are you setting the clock, core, and power settings? Sometimes Claymore can mess with gputool.

As for the other, can you provide your 'helpme' output as well?

• @Anjin, I am only setting the clock, core and power in the gputool config file. I used the same settings as I did in Ethos.

I will need to put the SSD back in and do the "helpme", but the same SSD in an Nvidia only rig works fine, except I noticed that the hashrate per card using ethminer is also approx. 1MH/s per card lower than in ethos with the same overclock settings. So...clearly I must be doing something wrong.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.