Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
SEC Chair Warns of ‘Too Good to Be True’ Crypto Products — US Treasury Calls for Urgent Regulation
The chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gary Gensler, has warned the public about crypto investments that seem “too good to be true.” Meanwhile, the U.S. Treasury Department says that the recent crypto market turmoil underscores the urgent need for regulatory frameworks that mitigate the risks posed by digital assets. SEC Chair […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC