Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Defi Protocol Abracadabra’s Stablecoin MIM Briefly Slides to $0.91 During the Crypto Market Rout
Amid the crypto market carnage this weekend, another stablecoin slipped below the $1 peg on Saturday, June 18, as the crypto asset called magic internet money (MIM) briefly dropped to a low of $0.914 per unit. The Abracadabra-issued stablecoin dropping in value follows the recent terrausd (UST) failure and USDD’s recent volatility last week. Stablecoin […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC