Ethminer and reported hashing rates on Miner Farm (Unit Issue?).

• Hello PiMP Team,

I just noticed this, and you are probably already aware.
    Ethminer is showing Kh/s on the Miner Farm interface, but I think it should be MH/s.

The graph seems off as well, but it might need to adjust after I switched algorithms.

Could this be some kind of unit conversion issue? Or maybe the ethminer reporting is off somehow? I know it is a new addition to the family.....growing pains and all.

Thanks for all you do.

-MAL

0_1519712655604_f87b08e0-f9fe-400b-8a92-072c666f1c4c-image.png

• Staff

Opened a story to track this. Thank you for reporting the formatting issue. We will get it updated ASAP.

• @anjin

Isolated it to something in the /opt/minerfarm/minerfarm_svc perl script. Might want to look there first.

[Agent: XXXXXX (Running) Total HR: [120.00Kh/s] Miners running [1] GPUs [AAAA]]
    [09:22 PM][Uptime: 0d 2:16][root@pimp2(192.168.1.2)]
    [/root]:#

PiMP Prompt shows the same Kh/s (see above)

-MAL

• Staff

Thanks, ill update the story with that... Many thanks

• I have just changed to ETHminer after big problems with Claymore-dual mining Ubiq.

Can confirm that I se the same problem that 'malucas72' describe, Kh/s on the Miner Farm interface when it should be MH/s.
    When I SSH to the rigg and look at minerfarm it is also there faulty reported Kh/s and not MH/s.

/Christer

• Staff

A fix has been made and should be in the next pimpup.

• @lily

Thank You.

-MAL

• lily: I updated all ETHminer riggs to v20180314.
    Rebooted the riggs but still it reports in Kh/s and not MH/s.

I also se a lot of "garbage" text scroling the screen when having minerfarm open. It say something like:

"Use of uninitialized value $currentpool in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 2) line 1132."

This text is scrolling all the time minerfarm is open.

I did only do "pimpup", I did not upgrade ETHminer.

I am maybe to fast, lily wrote about the fix 2018-03-16 and the latest update (writing this) is 2018-03-14. Looking forward to next update :)

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2018 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.