Ethminer and reported hashing rates on Miner Farm (Unit Issue?).

• Hello PiMP Team,

I just noticed this, and you are probably already aware.
    Ethminer is showing Kh/s on the Miner Farm interface, but I think it should be MH/s.

The graph seems off as well, but it might need to adjust after I switched algorithms.

Could this be some kind of unit conversion issue? Or maybe the ethminer reporting is off somehow? I know it is a new addition to the family.....growing pains and all.

Thanks for all you do.

-MAL

0_1519712655604_f87b08e0-f9fe-400b-8a92-072c666f1c4c-image.png

• Staff

Opened a story to track this. Thank you for reporting the formatting issue. We will get it updated ASAP.

• @anjin

Isolated it to something in the /opt/minerfarm/minerfarm_svc perl script. Might want to look there first.

[Agent: XXXXXX (Running) Total HR: [120.00Kh/s] Miners running [1] GPUs [AAAA]]
    [09:22 PM][Uptime: 0d 2:16][root@pimp2(192.168.1.2)]
    [/root]:#

PiMP Prompt shows the same Kh/s (see above)

-MAL

• Staff

Thanks, ill update the story with that... Many thanks

• I have just changed to ETHminer after big problems with Claymore-dual mining Ubiq.

Can confirm that I se the same problem that 'malucas72' describe, Kh/s on the Miner Farm interface when it should be MH/s.
    When I SSH to the rigg and look at minerfarm it is also there faulty reported Kh/s and not MH/s.

/Christer

• Staff

A fix has been made and should be in the next pimpup.

• @lily

Thank You.

-MAL

• lily: I updated all ETHminer riggs to v20180314.
    Rebooted the riggs but still it reports in Kh/s and not MH/s.

I also se a lot of "garbage" text scroling the screen when having minerfarm open. It say something like:

"Use of uninitialized value $currentpool in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 2) line 1132."

This text is scrolling all the time minerfarm is open.

I did only do "pimpup", I did not upgrade ETHminer.

I am maybe to fast, lily wrote about the fix 2018-03-16 and the latest update (writing this) is 2018-03-14. Looking forward to next update :)

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.