Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Checkout.com Reveals Merchants Can Accept and Make Payments in USDC
On Tuesday, the financial technology company Checkout.com announced that it will allow merchant settlements using the stablecoin USDC via a partnership with the crypto firm Fireblocks. Checkout.com further detailed that in a beta test with select clients, the company settled $300 million in transaction volume leveraging the USDC stablecoin. Checkout.com Leverages the Stablecoin USDC Checkout.com […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC