Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Lawsuit Claims US Labor Department’s Crypto Guidance Is Unlawful
The U.S. Department of Labor has been sued by a 401(k) plan administrator over its cryptocurrency guidance. “This lawsuit seeks to preserve the rights of American investors to choose how to invest money in their own retirement accounts.” U.S. Labor Department Sued Over Crypto Guidance The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and Secretary of Labor […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC