Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Uganda Central Bank Says It Is Open to Crypto Firms Participating in Regulatory Sandbox
The Bank of Uganda (BOU) has hinted that it is open to the idea of crypto firms participating in the regulatory sandbox. The central bank’s position follows its deliberations with a team from the Blockchain Association of Uganda (BAU). BAU Members Asked to Acquaint Themselves Sandbox Regulations The Ugandan central bank has said following talks […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC