Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Advises Retail Investors to Steer Clear of Cryptocurrencies
Singapore’s deputy prime minister has advised retail investors to steer clear of cryptocurrencies, citing that they are “highly risky.” He stressed, “We cannot express this enough.” Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Warns About Crypto Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat reportedly warned retail investors against investing in cryptocurrency Tuesday while speaking at the Asia Tech […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC