<- Return to getpimp.org

Claymore AMD 11.2

• Hello, how am i able to update to newest claymore ? Tried pimpup, selected miner and only got 10.2. Its crucial to update due to fact that it increase the Hs as hell. Thanks

• Hi, i would expect an answer since the product is not free and i see no reason to have old files on it when the miner is 2 months old

• Staff

We update the miners constantly. If you take a look at the newest pimpup, it has a quite a few updated, as well brand new miner apps in it. This is a constant effort, and we give preference to requests from users. My apology that we seemed to miss this posting from you. My assumption is you are talking about the Claymore AMD XMR miner?

So you know, integration with a miner requires creating an EDI layer between the miner and miner.farm and PiMP. If a miner application, like Claymore, makes any changes to their API or data screens, we must modify the EDI layers accordingly. This means updating miners requires significant testing and validation efforts, before they end up in an update. We want to try and insure what we ship as integrated, works smoothly and easy.

We also integrate from the developers published accounts only. This is for the protection of everyone, including the developer, and only supporting official releases thru public channels. And for this particular miner, we are current. Please see:

https://github.com/nanopool/Claymore-XMR-Miner/releases

Many times, when you find some binary only release with a new version, its not work from the developer. Regardless, based on the current published information, we are current.

BUT!! If you have found a newer version, and its not reflected in the developers official release and announcement chain, let us know. Please provide a link to the code or release notice as well. After all, we try to keep up, but if a developer is not announcing or releasing it through their own public channels... how could we even know about it anyhow?

Thanks for understanding...

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.