Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Argentinian Senate Passes Bill That Would Tax Assets Held in Foreign Countries, Including Crypto
The Argentinian Senate has approved a bill that would allow the government to tax non-declared assets held in foreign countries by citizens of the country. This includes stocks, properties, bonds, and even cryptocurrencies. The purpose of the legistlation would be to collect more funds to pay the $45 billion debt that Argentina has with the […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC