Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
SEC Fines Nvidia $5.5 Million for Failing to Disclose Crypto Mining Significantly Boosted Its Revenue
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has charged Nvidia Corp. for failing to disclose that crypto mining significantly boosted its revenue. The company agreed to a cease-and-desist order and to pay a $5.5 million penalty. Nvidia Failed to Disclose That Crypto Mining Was a Significant Element of Its Material Revenue Growth The U.S. Securities […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC