Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Solana Co-Founder Believes Bitcoin Needs to Change to Proof-of-Stake Consensus to Remain Relevant
Anatoly Yakovenko, one of the co-founders of Solana, the proof-of-stake based, smart contracts enabled blockchain, issued a series of statements criticizing bitcoin’s consensus algorithm. In an interview on CNBC, Yakovenko stated that bitcoin might lose adoption if it doesn’t change to a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus algorithm. Other organizations have also attacked bitcoin, hinting at this […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC