Welcome to the PiMP OS and Miner.farm forum.

How to install Teamviewer on PiMP Rigs

• Staff

UPDATE: Edited with new instructions below! Thanks Jeje!

Download Teamviewer for Linux.
    Change to downloaded directory. ie cd Desktop
    Open up terminal and type(version number maybe different. Change if neccessary.): dpkg -i teamviewer_12.0.85001_i386.deb
    In terminal type: apt-get install -f
    Enter "y" for yes to install
    Type In terminal: systemctl start teamviewerd ; systemctl enable teamviewerd ; systemctl status teamviewerd
    It should say team viewer is active
    From root directory type whereis teamviewer
    Copy the location, most likely it will be like /usr/bin/teamviewer /etc/teamviewer. Copy this line and paste into new line and run.

Thanks TheOverbossPimp for your original post!

• New instructions. Please follow below.

Download Teamviewer for Linux.
    Change to downloaded directory. ie cd Desktop
    Open up terminal and type(version number maybe different. Change if neccessary.): dpkg -i teamviewer_12.0.85001_i386.deb
    In terminal type: apt-get install -f
    Enter "y" for yes to install
    Type In terminal: systemctl start teamviewerd ; systemctl enable teamviewerd ; systemctl status teamviewerd
    It should say team viewer is active
    From root directory type whereis teamviewer
    Copy the location, most likely it will be like /usr/bin/teamviewer /etc/teamviewer. Copy this line and paste into new line and run.

• Please run apt-get update prior to install. Otherwise teamviewer will error out.

• I would also like to add that I needed to use Version 12 of TeamViewer on Pimp v2.4.1. Version 13 does not display the GUI correctly (blank window).

• Neither is PiMP v2.4.2 working with version 13.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.