Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
getty 100% cpu usage
pascal.vulliet last edited by
hi, how to solve this ?
i have this connecting to mine with ssh and puting command "sc"
I found this in a post about ubuntu says "replace getty by ngetty"
so apt-get install ngetty
and after this ? where is the script invoked when issuing sc command ? would like to edit it to replace getty by ngetty and try if cpu goes down 100%
That is not a valid/supported solution. Simply reimage your disk with the latest PIMP OS from My Downloads and start again. If problem persists, run
helpmeand post output URL or check the smartctl for disk errors.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC