Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Cannot Overclock: gpu-config values are not being used
lsaraiva17 last edited by melt
Every time i edit the file gpu-config.json, as per the instructions of https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/31/gputool-how-to-overclock-nvidia-and-amd-gpus , it does not work as the values of the core and memory are completely different from the ones that i have edited. It does not even show the original ones. Can you please help?
Double check your miner profile using pimp --edit. Read the comments close, and check the FLAGS.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC