Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Only 10 of 12 GPUs detected Asrock H110 pro btc+
My mainboard only detects 10 of 12 graphic cards, I tried switching the cables, and seemingly pcie ports 8, 11 and 12 don't work. What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance,
Try using just two gpus. Put one into the first 16x slot. Then rotate the other using a riser through all the other slots. Double check the BIOS settings as well. That board has lots of online help guides for setting it up.
I find using 'lspci -vt' for visual tree mode, as a great helper in hunting slot issues.
Thanks, I'll try that!
I tried it, but it didn't help, what else can I try?
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC