Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Accessing the Miner Farm API via R Studio
smk762 last edited by
mfRAW <- POST("https://miner.farm/api/v1/*<shortkey>*/*<long key>*")
mfAPI <- content(mfRAW, "parsed", "application/json")
Replace <short key> and <long key> with your account's API keys
Nested JSON data:
where <x> is your miner number. Use backticks (under ESC, left of 1 on the keyboard) around your miner number to avoid
"unexpected numeric constant"errors.
What to do with the data?
That's up to you, but it sure is nice of PiMP to provide it.
Now I've got the JSON data, I'm working on combining it with other data and visualising it with Shiny.
If I manage to make something worth looking at out of it I'll let you know.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC