Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to reset gputool config file?
tecsol1111bit last edited by melt
How do I reformat the "gpu-config.json" file in the editor, it's all in one line and looks like it wants to be reformatted to insert breaks in the non-delimited format?
Paz last edited by
just do a rm gpu-config.json to delete it and then do another gputool --config (twice). you'll lose the settings previously but it will fix the format.
tecsol1111bit last edited by
PAZ, excellent, thanks my friend!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC