Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
South African Treasury on Crypto Regulations: Amendments to Relevant Laws to Be Finalized in 2022
The South African Treasury says it expects the amendments to the country’s financial laws — that will see crypto asset service providers being included as accountable institutions — to be finalized in 2022. Aligning Local Laws With FATF Standards The South African Treasury has said it expects the proposals to include crypto asset service providers […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC