Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Grayscale Investments Asks Investors to Help Convince SEC to Approve Bitcoin Spot ETF
Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital asset manager, has launched a campaign aimed at convincing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve its bitcoin spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) application. Grayscale seeks to convert its $25.7 billion bitcoin trust (GBTC) to a bitcoin spot ETF. Asset Manager Campaigns to Get Bitcoin Spot ETF Approved […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC