Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Russia’s Economy Ministry Calls for Introducing ‘Acceptable’ Electricity Rates for Miners
The Ministry of Economic Development of Russia has suggested that crypto mining should be allowed in energy-rich regions and miners provided with access to inexpensive electricity. The department has joined calls to legalize the industry and utilize Russia’s strengths as a mining destination. Crypto Miners Should Have Access to Cheaper Power, Economy Ministry Says Amid […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC