Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Needing a simple example in order to use bitcoin wallet
jmalmor last edited by
I search the entire forum tryn to find a simple example how to use my existing bitcoin wallet instead of the include example of monero wallet. Can someone help me with this?
You need to use a wallet that is designed to store the coin you are mining. If you wish to mine Monero, you need a Monero wallet.
Please see following guide on editing the config file which may help you, it also contains pictures: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/921/alternative-way-to-edit-the-miner-confs-file-s-rather-then-using-pimp-terminal-command-line
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC