Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Mining GUI not showing up
Rebell48 last edited by
Everything was working fine, but I shut my rig down to blow out some dust.
Once I powered it ON, I keep getting the basic user interface, rather than the one with the PIMP background.
The console is not working properly etc.
Known issues lists that if the on-board GPU is set to active, it won't show the proper GUI.
I unplugged all cards and booted to BIOS and verified the on-board GPU is OFF when onboard GPU is detected.
Mobo is Asrock H110 Pro
System mines just fine and all cards are detected otherwise.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC