Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Global Regulators ‘Going Full Steam’ on Crypto — Official Says ‘Current Structure Is No Longer Fit for the Purpose’
Global regulators are “going full steam” on cryptocurrency regulation. “The current structure is no longer fit for the purpose with the development of cross-border digital market activities,” said the chairman of France’s markets watchdog AMF. Global Regulators Going Full Steam on Cryptocurrency Regulation Robert Ophèle, chairman of France’s markets watchdog, the Autorité des marchés financiers […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC