Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
AMD GPU Tuning - best practice Values
wesrig last edited by
I was searching to find best practices mem/vlt/clock value for the AMD GPU. I found this site with has settings for a couple of cards: http://www.miningrates.com/
Does anyone have other sources for the best values?
shoupnb last edited by
I was looking for some additional mem clock and core clock values for a Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB card. I have a couple of XFX cards where I set AMDCoreClk to 1150 and Mem Clock to 2100 and I notice a performance increase, from ~560 h/s to ~595. I use the same values for the Sapphire and h/s goes down to about 520.
blackice last edited by
I use this resource to find the best BIOS https://anorak.tech/c/downloads
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC