Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and MIT Release Central Bank Digital Currency Research and Open-Source Code
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have jointly published the initial findings of their central bank digital currency (CBDC) research. They also published the open-source code for the CBDC project. Boston Fed and MIT Publish Initial Findings of Their CBDC Research The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC