Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
SEC Has Taken 97 Crypto Enforcement Actions So Far — Crypto a Top Priority for Chairman Gensler
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has brought 97 cryptocurrency enforcement actions so far. Furthermore, the securities regulator has imposed approximately $2.35 billion in total monetary penalties against digital asset market participants. 97 Crypto Enforcement Actions Cornerstone Research published a report titled “SEC Cryptocurrency Enforcement: 2021 Update” last week. The report analyzes SEC enforcement […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC