Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Mai Capital Predicts Tough Year for Crypto — Expects Bitcoin and Ethereum to Do Well Once Regulations Come Into Focus
Mai Capital Management’s chief equity strategist and regional president, Chris Grisanti, has predicted that this year will be tough for crypto largely due to regulations. However, he expects established cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ether, to “do quite well” once regulations come into focus. Equity Strategist’s Crypto Predictions Mai Capital Management’s Chris Grisanti shared his […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC