Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Maker Co-Founder Calls UST and MIM ‘Solid Ponzis’ That Will Go to Zero
Rune Christensen, one of the founders of Maker, the decentralized autonomous organization behind the governance of stablecoin DAI, has spoken out against two competitors. He stated that UST, Terra’s dollar-pegged stablecoin, and MIM, another collateralized stablecoin, were “solid ponzis” and that the bear market would eventually lead their prices to zero. Maker Co-Founder Calls Out […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC