Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Argentinian Government Inquires About Energy Bitcoin Mining Companies Use Amidst Power Cuts
The Argentinian government is starting to inquire about the power consumption of bitcoin mining companies after some provinces in the country faced power cuts during the last days of 2021. Cammesa, the state-owned power wholesaler, has sent a memo to big power consumers to reveal whether they are mining cryptocurrency. If so, the companies should […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC