Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Canadian Regulator Insists Binance Is Unauthorized, Calls the Crypto Exchange’s Letter to Users ‘Unacceptable’
The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) claims that Binance has rescinded its commitment to comply with previously agreed requirements. The crypto exchange told the regulator that there would be no new transactions involving Ontario residents after Dec. 31. However, Binance recently informed its Ontario users that they no longer have to close their accounts by year-end. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC