Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Fed Chair Jerome Powell Dismisses Cryptocurrencies as Financial Stability Concern but Warns They’re Risky
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says that he does not see cryptocurrencies as a financial stability concern. However, he noted that they are risky and “there’s big consumer issues for consumers who may or may not understand what they’re getting.” Fed Chair Powell Says Cryptos Are Risky but Currently Not a Financial Stability Concern Fed […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC