Agents appearing in miner.farm and disappearing

• Hi,

I am facing with the issue that my agents (fully working and mining) on the same network (i.e. same router) disappearing one after another after appearing in miner.farm for a day. Only one agent will appear from the network where multiple agents resides.

The problem does not exist if the agent is located in a seperate network.

Any idea?

Link to my farm: https://miner.farm/farmer/2188/farmstatus (11x1070 agent sits in a different network as the rest). Only 8x1070 agent did not disappear, but all other agents on that same network disappeared from miner.farm. (note that all agents are mining and working - as shown in ethmine.org).

• just to ask the first question, are you using the same license for different rigs?

• I purchase and use a different pimpkey for different rig.

• OK, thanks. I just wanted to check the most obvious possible reason.
    , now on to the real issues.... So can you tell me some information about the networks. These are different sites, different internet providers and routers? Where are you when you testing this. The rig which is off miner farm is mining to the pool with no issues? Have you pimpup recently? I will find out what port miner farm uses. Could be that subnet router is blocking some traffic to miner farm but otherwise functions correctly. You may want to check the firewall settings there on that router.

• I'm having the same issue. I've had two rigs drop off of the web page yet are mining fine. I rebooted them last week and they disappeared. I removed one of them from the website and reconfigured the miner and it will not show back up. Whats going on?

• at this moment, the first thing to determine is if the miner is actually mining. check your pool stats page. if the miner is running and hashing on the pool, better just to wait for the miner to reappear which it will at some point.

• Staff

Is this issue still current for you? We have made many changes in both the client and our infrastructure since February, please let us know if your problem is solved.

Thank you for your support,
    Lily

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.