Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Coin strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to Dual Boot two SSD between Windows and PiMP?
em-ly last edited by
User Submitted Question:
After doing bot. Is it possible to use my old hard drive to go back to windows 10 if i change my mine in the future?
dbct last edited by
t is not possible to dual boot PIMP with both OSes from one drive, but it is possible to dual-boot PIMP on a separate drive without changing either OS configuration!
- Power off your system.
- Add the PIMP SSD/HDD into your system using SATA signal and power ports in the case, and the Windows SSD/HDD is still in there.
- Power on the system and when the BIOS shows, hit the key for the BIOS Boot Menu. This is Almost Always F12 on your keyboard.
- You can choose Windows or PIMP to boot from.
- You can also change the Boot Order in your BIOS Setup (usually F1, F2, F10 or Delete to enter Setup) and choose whether to boot Windows or PIMP by default (this will let you pick what happens without pressing F12)
- Enjoy being able to boot your system into “regular Windows mode” or “PiMP Mining mode” !
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC