Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.

Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.

Rigs Disconnects from Network (Asrock H110 Btc+)

• Support

That's my point. He's showing 5 rigs. If he doesn't have a paid subscription for 5 (or more) miners and loads all 5 rigs with his API keys (short & long), then miner.farm will randomly start dropping and upping rigs.

I know this, because I made the mistake of adding my 3rd rig to my 2 miner limited miner.farm account. The rigs mined just fine, it was miner.farm that didn't like more than my 2 rig limited account.

• I have a paid subscription for 15 miners (using 6 at this moment).

• Support

Anyone have any luck with getting this sorted out?

If you did, please post what you did to fix it for other Pimps that might be suffering the same problem. Thanks.

• The problem ocurred again after aprox 4 days. I am using Bminer. After several restarts of the miner (not the rig and not the agent), with a shortening interval first 1 day and then approx 4 hours and then 2 hours Bminer stops and rig totally 'freezes' failing to reboot. Then the network problem occurs. Al other mining rigs aren't able to connect to the mining pools (and miner farm). Only shutdown of the power of the rig causing the problems, makes the other rigs directly connect to the pools (and miner farm). The rig causing the problems has 12 GPU in it. (On the internet there are several reports that this prblem occurs when having more than 6 GPUś on the Asrock H110 Btc+. The mining rigs has an IP4 and IP6 ip-address assigned by the router.

No solution yet.

• I'm wondering if this is my issue as well. It says my miner has disconnected from the network but in my case it is still mining on the pool. I cant get and logs off the miner itself either. I have this same exact board. This rig was running strong for 2 months. No reboots or restarts. A solid 2 months of mining. What could have changed?

• [/root]:# pimp --test 1
    Preparing to test mining on Miner ID 1...
    Another miner is running on port 4028 - not starting.

[/root]:# pimp --list
    Miners:
    ID 1 localhost:4028 ethdcrminer64 claymore.dual.pcfg (Stopped)
    [Agent: D81000 (Running) Total HR: [0.00Kh/s] Miners running [0] GPUs [none active]]

But, it is mining...

• Could an external nic fix this issue ?

• Staff

If you can, this would be an excellent troubleshooting step, @devinmosher. Try disabling the onboard NIC in the BIOS of the motherboard (aka UEFI setup) and use a PCI or USB NIC and see if that changes the behavior. Perhaps it's something with the way H110 did things with their bus, and this can help find out.

• I am having the same issue, has anyone resolved this? Has using an external NIC been successful?

• Staff

Yes, external nic or using a Layer3 switch will work until we develop a more robust fix. Thanks!

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.