Monitoring of external ASIC miners

• Most, if not all, of us also run at least a few ASIC miners (some run quite a few...). I’d love to have the ability to have Pimp or MinerFarm recognize these machines and show their status, temps, etc. It would make farm management much easier to not have to monitor two (or more) locations.

Thx,
    B

• This really is true since I just added my first L3

• Staff

I would love to have All The Miners in miner.farm!

If these devices are USB attached to your rig, and use a miner program running on PIMP, it should work as expected. If it does not, I will need to integrate the mining program API into the agent - easy to do if we have access to a device, but we have a limited budget for the PIMP lab so help from miners in the field is appreciated! If you have a device running on PIMP that doesnt report and are willing to provide developer access for integration, please let us know.

If these devices are standalone, using their own OS and mining program, it is a much different prospect. Depending on the OS and what it will allow, it may be possible to install the standalone agent and have it report to miner.farm, but again we would need access to a running device to properly test and integrate.

Thank you,
    Lily

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.