Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
PCIe riser retaining clips for 3D printing
Have noticed that a lot of you folks own 3D printers. And one of the common problems we all face is PCIe riser issues. Many times, all it takes is a little bump or jiggle, and things that were working for days, weeks, or months.. suddenly start becoming constant problems.
Thats where this little tool comes in. Just print a few and snap them on to the motherboard riser connector to hold them firmly into the socket. Keep in mind that this particular model will not work with all board combinations. Some motherboards will be too tightly spaced on the board, and some risers will have differing dimensions. But, the idea and model file will help you design a clip that fits your rig just right.
Good luck and happy mining!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC