Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Could ‘Go up Significantly,’ Says CIO of World’s Largest Asset Manager Blackrock
The chief investment officer of the world’s largest asset manager, Blackrock, says he could see bitcoin going up significantly. “I like assets that are volatile that have upside convexity,” he said. Blackrock CIO Sees Significant Upside to Bitcoin Rick Rieder, Blackrock’s chief investment officer (CIO) of Global Fixed Income, was asked Friday in an interview […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC