Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
gekko 2pac setup
Spellborne last edited by
Getting following error when running script:
/opt/miners/cgminer-gekko/cgminer: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found (required by /opt/miners/cgminer-gekko/cgminer)
Any help appreciated.
Hey Spellborne - welcome to mining! Glad you chose us to be part of your farm. In this case, looks like older cgminer was included in the image, but you can quickly update it:
pimpupand update any pimp software, and then when you get to the miners menu, type in the number for cgminer-gekko:
- use q to quit the pimpup or ctrl+c and then you should be good, but if you want to validate it's working you could use the command
/opt/miners/cgminer-gekko/cgminer --versionto check it.
- now proceed as usual with pimp --add, pimp --test, pimp --edit, etc.
Hope this helps! Thanks again for PIMPing your Rigs :)
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC